ABOUT US

High Fiber Diet is a group of fiber artists committed to advancing their art professionally. HFD actively searches for exhibit venues, and members have the opportunity to submit work for juried group exhibitions. High Fiber Diet members challenge themselves to become more educated about art and design principles and to improve creatively on an individual basis. The group meets 7 times per year (February, April, May, July, August, October, and November) on the third Tuesday from 1:30pm – 3:30pm. Venues may change and some meetings are held online. Meetings usually include a discussion topic, updates on current and upcoming exhibits, and sharing of members' current work. For more information about the group, check the HFD blog at www.hfd-highfiberdiet.blogspot.com or contact Pam Pilcher at pilcherpam@gmail.com.


The group is affiliated with Columbia FiberArts Guild of Portland, Oregon
.

To see information about other exhibits and projects our members are involved with, click on the "Member News" tab below.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

And a few more at the Rogue Gallery

I was impressed with how lovely the gallery, the reception and all the staff at the Rogue Gallery were.

The food and wine were exceptionally nice, including a table with yummy chocolate truffles and beautiful strawberries. We had a nice-sized group from High Fiber Diet in attendance and I heard from at least two of the staff members how pleased they were that so many of us could come. Here is part of our group.

 A happy bunch, especially Chris Brown whose piece sold!


The lighting, the space and the way the show was hung really made it look great! Lots of compliments on our work.

posted by Terry

1 comment:

  1. I've had great success using my iPad/ iPhone for menu planning. I just created a new event for breakfast ,lunch and dinner and I set reminders to thaw or soak items. I have tried many different ways, including your menu planner, and this one seems to keep me on track the best. I also agree that planning two weeks at a time is a Big time saver. I am working on doing that more regularly. The great thing about having it on my phone is if I am at the store for a quick trip, I can look at my phone and see my menu, to make sure I didn't leave something out. It's also nice to look back over the last few months to get ideas for the upcoming week.
    Thanks so much for your site! I love your ideas and recipes.
    . Diet

    ReplyDelete